Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Part 3 in 5000 question survery (#56 of 101 in 1001)

201. Put these creatures in order from what you would least like to be reincarnated as (1), to what you would most like to be reincarnated as (10) assuming reincarnation ended up existing AND you were given a choice.



caterpillar, house dog, wild dog, vulture, male human, female human, oak tree, rock, manta ray, dolphin
Rock, caterpillar, oak tree, vulture, manta ray, wild dog, dolphin, house dog, female human, male human

202. What do you feel unworthy of?
Sometimes, love and affection and other times, acceptance.

203. Would you rather be remembered for having done something for humanity or being a really nice person?
I think if its the choice and its one or the other, I would rather be known for being a really nice person.

204. Which do you value more: science or intuition?
Intuiton

205. Your best friend and your significant other are in the hospital at the same time with the same ailment. Who do you visit first?
My husband.

206. Does the universe revolve around human beings?
No, I believe it revolves around nature.

207. If you are no longer a virgin, do you wish you still were?
No, I wouldn't have my daughter if I were.

208. Who is your favorite poet of those who are alive right now?
I don't have one.

209. What is your favorite song from the 90's?
Heh...good question

210. If you were in alphabet soup what letter would you be?
X

211. Do you believe in fairies, ghosts, aliens, angels, dwarves, elves, etc.?
I believe in fairies, ghosts and angels. Not so sure about the rest

212. What makes you want to be someone’s friend?
Similar interests and they have to be a nice person

213. Do you troll around the Internet harassing people anonymously for fun?
No, karma is a bitch

214. Have you ever seen the movie A Man Who Fell to Earth?
No

215. What is your favorite line from a movie?


216. What's your favorite video game?
Sims3

217. Have you ever taken something that wasn't yours?
When I was younger

218. What is one phrase people say that irritates you?
A times, I truely hate the phrase "everything happens for a reason" I know this and I usually live by it, but in certain circumstances (i.e. miscarriage) that is the last thing someone who is going through that wants to hear.

219. You allow strangers to read your diary, but would you let your parents read it?
If my blog is considered my "diary", no. There are things about me on my blog that my parents don't know.

220. Hot steamy bubble bath or quick in and out shower?
I enjoy hot steamy showers, so between the two, I would pick a bubble bath.

221. Are you allergic to anything?
Cats, bullshit, and penicillian

222. What is your favorite Terminator movie?
The orginal

223. What is your favorite fast food?
Runza

224. What would someone have to do to get you to never speak to him or her again?
Fall off the face of the earth. I understand people make mistakes, but I won't go out of my way to talk to people who have seriously wronged me, I will be courtious if they try to talk to me though.

225. Would (or have) you ever whip someone or be whipped by someone in bed?
I would, never have though.

226. Have you ever said 'I hate everyone' and really meant it literally?
Yes. There have been days.

227. Why do some people want to get more money than they could ever spend?
They want to swim in it like on DuckTales

228. Have you ever won a carnival fish?
No

229. Did it live more than a week?


230. What's the best sounding accent a person can have?
Southern, just ask my husband


231. What's the most boring thing you've ever read?
The Book of Mormon

232. Do you prefer buttons or touch screens?
Depends on what in reference to. Probably buttons though.

233. Do you think there is a lot of similarity between the Harry Potter books and the Lord of the Rings series?
If I paid attention to these things I might be able to give you an answer.

234. Would you consider yourself to be naive?
No

235. Which of your friends is most likely to go to jail?
Hahahahaha.....ummmm....K? She isnt really a friend anymore, but I could see her doing something stupid

236. What is the smallest amount of money that could be in a public toilet that would make you reach in and grab it?
Is the toilet water clean or not? If its clean (or appears to be) I would probably go for a 20. Unclean...there better be a hundred in there.


237. Would you ever wear real fur?
No. I think its creepy

238. Arachnophobia or Eight Legged Freaks?
Neither, I have arachnophobia and they would give me nightmares

239. What are your feelings about police officers?
My uncle is one, so I am pretty cool with them. They are only doing their job.

240. what is your favorite line from a song?
Huh?

241. Is fifty dollars a lot of money?
If you have none, yes

242. Do you like the band Front 242 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_242)?
No

243. Would you rather have fame, money, or self-satisfaction?
Self-satisfaction

244. What's your middle name?
Lee (the same as my husband's)

245. What is the absolute limit, the craziest thing you would do for a million dollars?
Are you offering? No? Ok. When you are offering, I will let you know whether I would do the thing. Until then, the sky might be the limit.

246. Are you good, evil or neutral?
I am good with evil tendencies

247. Should ebonics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonics) be considered a language?
No, its slang. Every language has it.

248. What color is your bedroom?
The walls are white. Bed is brown and green.

What color would you like it to be?
More earthtones

249. When are you planning to move to a new home?
We just moved here, we don't want to move anytime soon.

250. If you added up the cost of everything in the room with you, approximately what would it come out to be?
Are you staking the place out? Its pretty high. I won't go there.

251. Do you blow your nose in public?
My husband does, I prefer the bathroom for that. Unless its an emergency

252. Do you want to follow in your parent's footsteps?
No

253. What is the coolest web site you know of?
Google. LOL

254. Which cartoon would you most like to see turned into a movie?
The Smurfs. A modern version. Yes!

255. Of the following, which word best describes you: enthusiastic,

fair minded, generous, helpful
helpful?


256. Can you eat with chopsticks?
For the most part

257. Could you tell real money from counterfeit?
How much time do I have? Yes.

258. What do you think about school uniforms?
They would make it easier to find something to wear for my kid. Might not be a bad idea for everyone.

259. What ancient civilization would you most like to visit?
Atlantis

260. What would make a great new Crayola color?
Punk-Rocker Pink...A mixture of hot pink and black :)

261. If an art project is created with the intent of getting rich and famous, does that cast doubt over its significance as a work of art?
No, why would it?

262. If you became president, whom would you invite to sing at your inauguration?
Lady Gaga!

263. Who is the greatest philosopher of your country?
What? I don't know

264. If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go?
They smoked it :)

265. Is it as easy to make you happy now as it was when you were a child?
Maybe easier

266. Who knows more...you, or your parents?
About what?

267. What instrument would you like to be famous for playing?
The bongos

268. Children fill its lungs completely with air. Adults breathe in a more shallow way, not filling their lungs completely. Why the change?
I don't know? Adults are lazier? lol

269. Would you have sex with a stranger for one million dollars?
No

270. Are you completely in control of your body?
Unless I am sick

Are you completely in control of your mind?
All 60,000 thoughts I think are mine.

271. Which is more romantic: an expensive, glittering bouquet OR flowers that were hand picked as they grew beside the parkway?
Hand picked flowers :)

272. Do you know yourself well enough to understand why you feel the way you do?
Yes, except for pain

273. Which do you do more often: let movies, songs and books put your feelings into words for you or put your feelings into words by yourself?
Let the movies, songs and books do it for me

274. Do you believe celebrities when they are endorsing a product?
No

275. What kind of movies do you wish were made more often?
Good scary movies.

276. Does fashion matter to you?
Not really

277. Should politicians be held to the same legal standards as everyone else?
Yes, possibly higher since children tend to look up to them.

278. What do you get in trouble for the most?
My mouth

279. Should parents spank their kids?
It depends. Some parents overdo it or do it when its not necessary.

280. What is your worst daily habit?
smoking

281. If you had your choice which one TV show would you have canceled?
Lost (don't hate)

282. Do you like the taste of sweet or salt?
I like both, together :)

283. Are you very precise about what words you use to describe your feelings and thoughts?
No, sometimes I open my mouth and words just tumble out

284. What do you feel the most guilty about?
My daughter not living with me full time

285. Do you meditate?
I should

286. Can dreams be visions, or do you feel they are always random images?
They can be visions, but they can also be your subconsious telling you something more

287. Do you try to write/say what you are feeling in a true and simple way?
For the most part

288. The thief _______ that everyone steals.


What verb would you fill in the blank with?
Thinks

289. What's the most incredible experience you ever had?
Giving birth

290. Are you ever afraid to write/say/think how you feel?
Sometimes



291. Do you write/say/think it anyway or become intimidated and try to avoid it?
I think what I want, I say what I think sometimes. And I try to write carefully.

292. What is one thing you can't do?
Lick my elbow

293. Do you like movies starring Charleton Heston (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleton_Heston)?
No

294. Are you gentle?
Yes

295. When do you feel the most raw and vulnerable?
With my daughter or husband

296. Are you trying to find yourself?
Sometimes

297. Where are you looking?
In my interests


298. Are you sometimes afraid of being honest because you are afraid of hurting people's feelings?
Sometimes

299. What would make you a stronger person?
Life experiences have made me a stronger person, they would just continue to do that

300. What book would you like to read sometime soon?
Oh geez, look in my library on my nook. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment