101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically?
like complete contentment
102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
A Charity, my daughter (don't take offense chef)
B My husband
D My aunt/adoptive mom and her husband
E My father-in-law and mother-in-law
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month?
104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
1. My husband to find happiness in his job.
2. For my family to be content with how I am.
3. World peace :)
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
I talk to my husband, my sponsor, go to a meeting, dance around...while listening to upbeat music. Take your pick
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car?
That would depend on how much I weigh at the time. ;)
107. Have you ever killed an animal?
108. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
Yes. I hope to get her back
109. What do you think of cloning?
I think its weird
110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
I multi-task! I can read AND watch TV at the same time. But I think TV wins
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
I really don't have a choice. Especially if I want to ride an airplane. But I have no problem sacrificing for my safety and the safety of my family.
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
It might involve a rusty spork.
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
Yes, I was on TV briefly for Fat Tuesday when I worked at a restaurant and I occassionally call a morning show that I listen to.
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
Not the lottery, I have won about $70 at the casino in one visit.
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
I won a free book from desperatechefswives.com
117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don't know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)?
I used to. I love happy trees!
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
I know what my grandparents did, my great grandparents, not so much. I only know my paternal great grandfather worked on the Alaskan Pipeline, thats how he died.
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
Read #118. Also, on my maternal grandmother's side, my family history has been traced back so far that I am/was related to John Adams and John Quincy Adams. And possibly William McKinley (in case nobody knows, these are former presidents)
120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
122. How do you feel about women in politics?
I think whoever is qualified should be elected. It doesn't matter what sex or race they are.
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
Hmmm....indoor Jacuzzi, yep, that would be nice.
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own?
Different religions interest me.
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise?
127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance?
Given, yes. Received, no.
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person?
129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring?
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you?
No, karma is a bitch
131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?
A: Nothing to kill or die for...
B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher...
C: I could make a film and make you my star...
132. Were you ever with someone while they died?
133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star?
Rock star would be fun.
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote?
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail?
136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now?
Lady Gaga is coming in March, probably won't be able to go though.
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you've ever seen?
Does pixar count? I like Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs :)
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving?
Loud songs that make me sing
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished?
Going to the moon is pretty amazing
140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you?
Nothing, unless they were my husband. But that would be nice if he surprised me with something romantic (he reads this and needs to use his imagination)
141. About how many emails do you get a day?
Possibly an average of 3-4
How many of those emails are junk mail?
Possibly an average of -4 :)
How many of them are forwards?
142. What's your favorite thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site?
Facebook games...soo addicting
143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain) killed himself or was it a conspiracy?
I think he killed himself.
144. Have you ever though about hitchhiking across the country?
145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip?
I wouldn't hitchhike across the country
146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold,
147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time?
I got married when I was 25
148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them?
Sometimes, only with specific people though
149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out?
None right now
150. What is your quest?
That is up to God
151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming?
That all depends on how large the space is.
152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle?
153. Who are you the most jealous of?
People who get their dream honeymoons...or any honeymoon
154. What is the happiest way you can start your day?
With a cuddle and kiss from my husband.
155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world?
156. Who thinks that you are offensive?
157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people?
How to procrastinate :)
158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)?
159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don't know what it is?
I beleive it cannot be explained by science
160. Do you get offended easily?
161. Would you still love and stay with your signifigant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed?
162. Do you believe in fate or free will?
163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored?
164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain?
Life can change if you want it to and work for it
165. What changes are you afraid of?
Losing it all again
166. Are you a day person or nocturnal?
I am not a mornign person
167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)?
Nickelback, take your pick
168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office?
169. What's the coolest job you ever had?
Working in a warehouse was cool
170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to?
171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress?
172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do?
I don't think I would want to do that.
173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like?
I am a Cancer, my sign is like me :)
174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you?
175. Are you in constant fear of death?
176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life?
177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen?
Now I do
178. Are you a fan of any comic books?
179. At what age did you attend your first funeral?
I am not sure, maybe 13
180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)?
181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom?
wikipedia....JUST KIDDING!! My husband...life experiences
182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from?
183. What is your favorite band?
Nickelback? (don't hate)
184. What's the best cheesy 80's song?
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
185. What's the best kind of movie to see on a date?
186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater?
187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building?
188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free?
If it was to help people in need
189. Candles or strobe lights?
190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much?
Never saw or read them
191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat?
I usually ignore people on the street
192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural?
193. What do you really want to buy?
194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love?
I will always pick marrying for love, thats what I did
195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help?
I am not sure, maybe the Big Book (Alcoholics Anonymous)
196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves 'one nation under god'?
197. In what sense are you a minority?
I am female. And I might be the only white girl in the complex...lol
198. Are you anti social?
199. Do you photograph well?
200. Do you think that human beings would survivor through a nuclear winter?