Sunday, August 8, 2010

Food is gooood!!

Yes, food is definately good! Most food that is. I am also a terrible blogger again. Nothing new there! Just getting settled into married life with the chef and I have my final on Wed. The stress was pretty bad for 2 weeks until the wedding and then, I was still tired all the time. I couldn't figure it out. We went to Branson, MO a week after the wedding. I really wish we had had more time there, I had a lot of fun just seeing the sites and walking around. That, and my in-laws live there and I had a great time with them. We were there over our birthdays. Had some bad food, and some great food. Also, some amazing custard!! Oh I wish we had an Andy's here!! Anyways, we got back, I thought maybe I was just exhausted from being in the car for 8 hours. Still tired on the Friday after, 2 weeks into our marriage. Turns out...we are expecting!! I mean, WTH! I guess we werent all that careful and, well, we are happy about it! Probably should get some much needed sleep right now though!

1 comment: