Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesdays...ugh

ugh. i dont think i have mentioned how much i HATE tuesdays yet. tuesdays are a day that really get me and my chef. he has inventory on these days. only, unlike my restaurant, he has to do it AFTER they close. this means he gets off anywhere from 1:30am and 4:30am. he goes in at 7 or 8 on tuesday mornings too. i have seen him ONCE in the past 3 months on a tuesday. that was simply because his sous chef snuck me in to say hello. these are the days that i dont get many texts and almost never get a phone call. this is the one day that make me wanna scream. so its tuesday, again. i spoke with my chef this morning only because he wanted to know what the big deal was about my step sister working in his apartment leasing office. that was all. i just get lonely on tuesdays. more so than any other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment